CSP: CONFERENCES AND EXHIBITIONS
RSS feed for this page
Here is a list of conferences and exhibitions relating to CSP and the Desertec proposals, in reverse order of dates. See also energy events.
- Solar Maghreb, 24-25 May 2011, Casablanca, Morocco.
- Menasol 2011, 4-5 May 2011, Morocco.
- First CSP Today Concentrated Solar Thermal Power Summit India, 7-8 September 2010, New Delhi.
- Solar Maghreb, Algiers, Algeria, 25-26 May 2010.
- 3rd Concentrated Solar Thermal Power Summit Europe, in Seville (Spain) on November 11th and 12th, 2009.
- Conference on the Mediterranean Solar Power Initiative, at the Italian Embassy in London, 2009-07-7. This conference was organised by the Italian Embassy, London, and the All Party Parliamentary Climate Change Group, in collaboration with the German Embassy in London and with the support of the Italian Cultural Institute of London.
- CSP, CPV & Thin Film Solar Technologies Summit MENA, Abu Dhabi, June 2-3 2009.
- 3rd Annual Concentrated Solar Power Summit, Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, June 30 - July 1.
- Mediterranean Solar Plan—a win-win opportunity for everybody, Brussels, 13 February 2009, part of the European Union Sustainable Energy Week.
- 2nd International Workshop on Concentrating Photovoltaic Power Plants: Optical Design, Production, Grid Connection, Darmstadt, Germany, 9-10 March 2009.
- Mediterranean solar plan – a win-win opportunity! European Renewable Energy Council, European Commission – Charlemagne building Room S3 – Alcide de Gasperi, Brussels.
- Action plan for high-priority renewable energy initiatives in Southern and Eastern Mediterranean area, Confence REMAP, Paris, 16 December 2008.
- 2nd Annual Concentrated Solar Thermal Power Summit, Seville, Spain, 12-13 November, 2008.
- Solar Power 2008, San Diego, California, 13-16 October, 2008.
- EUROMED Solar Workshop on EU-MENA Cooperation on Solar Power, King Hussein Convention Center, Amman, Jordan, 12 October, 2008.
- How to successfully secure finance & investment for your CSP & CPV projects, Madrid, 8-9 October, 2008.
- CPV and CSP Investment and Finance Summit USA 2008, San Francisco, 2-3 October, 2008.
- 2nd Concentrated Solar Power Summit USA 2008, San Francisco, September 30-October 1, 2008.
- CSP Expo Solar Tech 2008, Rome, 1-4 October, 2008.
- 2nd Concentrated Solar Power Summit USA, San Francisco, 30 September to 1 October, 2008.
- CSP EXPO - SOLARTECH 2008, 1st international exhibition on technologies for the production of concentrating solar power and solar thermal plants, Rome, 1-4 October, 2008. This exhibition will be part of the ZEROEMISSION ROME 2008 event.
- Solar Innovations & Investment, London, 21-23 May, 2008.
- Energy Forum "10,000 Solar GigaWatts" (PDF, 167 KB) at the Hanover Fair, 23-24 April, 2008. Presentations from the forum may be viewed or heard via links from the 23rd of April and the 24th of April.
- REXchange2008 (boosting renewable energy trade in Europe), 8-9 April, 2008.
- Concentrated Photovoltaic Summit '08, Madrid, 1-2 April, 2008. See press release, 2008-03-14.
- 2008 14th Biennial CSP SolarPACES Symposium, Las Vegas, 4-7 March, 2008.
- PV Expo 2008, Tokyo, 27-29 February, 2008.
- Concentrated solar power for power generation, Barcelona, 5-6 February, 2008.
- Concentrated Solar Power Summit (PDF, 1 MB), San Francisco, 28 to 29 January, 2008.
- World Future Energy Summit, Abu Dhabi, January 21st to the 23rd, 2008. This includes:
- The Concentrated Solar Power Summit, Seville, 5-6 November, 2007.
- Workshop on Concentrating Photovoltaic Optics and Power, Marburg, Germany, 11-12 October 2007.
- Solar Power 2007, Long Beach, California, 24th - 27th September, 2007.
- Why is concentrating solar power good for America? Thursday, September 6, 2007, 10:00 - 11:30 AM, 210 Cannon House Office Building, Washington DC. Hosted by the Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI).
- MENAREC 4, Damascus, Syria, 21-24 June 2007.
- 3rd European Solar Thermal Energy Conference, Freiburg, Germany, June 19-20 2007.
- Arab Regional Solar Energy Conference,
Bahrain, November 5-7, 2006.
- Solar Power 2006, San José,
California, October 16-19, 2006.
Conference on Renewable Energy Approaches for DEsert Regions
[GCREADER], Amman, Jordan, 18-22 September 2006, under the Patronage of
His Majesty King Abdullah II.
- The Third Middle East - North Africa Renewable Energy Conference (MENAREC 3), Cairo, June
12-14, 2006, under the Patronage of H. E. Dr. Ahmed Nazif, Prime Minister of
the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Last updated: 2011-01-26